Be the FIRST to answer all five questions CORRECTLY and win a prize! Send a copy of this email along with your name and mailing address to: Oregon Dental Assistants Assoc., Post Office Box 18305, Salem, Oregon 97305
1. _____ A fibrous connective tissue composed of two major layers found within the oral cavity.
2. _____ The process of breaking down food and mixing it with saliva within the oral cavity..
3. _____ The cartilage type of tissue lying within the glenid fossa of the temporal bone.
4. _____ A fibrous membrane composed of lymph-blood vessels and innervation giving vitality through attachment to the teeth.
5. _____ An eminence found at the sgittal plane of the mandible.