Being a dental assistant for many years, I remember way back when..... we would attend monthly meetings for the education program and then the chit-chatting would begin. We all learned more from the networking! Meeting, discussing, learning and making wonderful friendships!
That is the start of the story here are a couple of hints for Now...
- Try to gather with other professionals.
- Discuss the two new products in your office or the new program for the computer.
- Share something that you're doing in your practice that is working.
- Go on line and look up The Dale Foundation for new education. ADAA also has courses available. Get your hours for your CDA renewal, do it early!
- Google Helpful Hints. See what other offices are offering their patients. I just did and I'm surprised with the info from teeth brushing, calcium intake, sleep length, daily dose of vitamins of C and D and lots more.
- See what others are doing and learn from that.
- Offer something new to post for your patients that will make a difference.
- Share with us, ODAA, your ideas and what you did!
Mary Harrison CDA, EFDA, EFODA, FADAA