Position Available: Dental Assistant
Organization: All Star Labor & Staffing
Type of Position: Temporary or permanent depending upon employer
Experience Requirements: CPR, BLS or ACLS card(s) required for job placement (temporary or permanent).
Accepting all levels of certifications.
Compensation: Pay Information: Depending on Experience - Competitive Pay DAYS AND HOURS: 32-40 Hours Per Week - Exact schedule to be arranged with employer.
Description & Details: Find your next dental opportunity with All Star Labor and Staffing! We are seeking dental assistants looking for temporary or permanent careers. Expand your search by allowing us to do the leg work; it is our goal to assist you with placement assistance so you can find your dream career as a dental professional. We offer a competitive salary with in-house support including on-going education.
• Work under the supervision of a dentist, the dental assistant may perform all aspects of four-handed and six handed dentistry.
• Assist within the scope outlined by his/her state’s dental practice act.
• Sterilize, prepare and maintain instruments and equipment.
• Mix materials for all dental procedures or as required by provider.
• Ensure patients are relaxed and comfortable as possible.
• Proficient in coronal polishing and all EFDA duties, if certified.
• Proficient with sealant placement and temporary soft relines, if certified.
• Able to expose and develop diagnostic x-rays while practicing the ALARA concept, if certified.
• Excellent communication skills, be able to communicate with patients in postoperative care and general oral health education.
• Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve successful practice goals and patient care.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
See job posting online at www.allstarlabor.com. Please contact Ninette Lyon at 503-619-0811 to start screening and application process. We are searching for all levels of experience and certifications.